At Catalyst we are a team of senior consultants with different competencies and backgrounds (national as well as international) – and in addition, we have a large network which we draw on in accordance with the nature of the assignments.
Also, Catalyst is physically part of a competency house with more than 25 great minds within creative, graphics, text and digital. So even on short notice we have a solution to our clients’ tasks within reach.
The Catalyst people:
CEO / Partner
More than 20 years experience within strategic marketing, branding and communication with positions such as:
- Senior Corporate Brand Manager, Maersk Group
- Global Head of Branding, Maersk Line
- Head of Marketing, 3 Mobile
- Marketing Director, Maersk Air
- Marketing Manager, National Geographic Magazine
Executive Advisor / Partner
More than 25 years experience within international advertising and has (among others) held these positions: CEO for TBWA A/S in Denmark and chairman of TBWA & BBDO A/S i Denmark, Norway og Iceland.
Claes has worked with brands such as:
Adidas • Apple • BMW • Braun (Gillette group) • Maersk Group • Mercedes Daimler • Michelin • Nivea • Nissan • PlayStation • Danske Spritfabrikker • Totalkredit • Jyske bank • Hjemme-Is • Findus • Aral • Danske Spil • Faxe , etc…
More than 25 years’ experience within international tv-broadcasting with responsiblity for media strategy, implementation and execution – also encompassing market analysis, communication and stakeholder management:
- Director of Programming at Discovery Channel Nordic
- Channel Manager at Discovery Channel Denmark and Norway
- Head of Program Planning at SBS
More than 25 years experience within the financial sector. Part of the leadership group that established Totalkredit and held positions such as:
- Executive Vice President, responsible for relation management/partnership, concept, strategy and business development
- Vice President responsible for marketing, communication platform, partnership relations
- Functional manger, marketing and education
Lotte G. Lundberg
Professional board member with more than 35 years’ experience in senior leadership and executive positions within global shipping, transport and offshore industries. Strong experience in driving growth, business development, change and innovation, also via M&A.
- Non-executive director of boards
- Head of Maersk Group Newbuildings of vessels and offshore units
- Managing Director, Maersk Broker Agency
- Vice President, Maersk Container Business Area Coordination
- Vice President, Maersk Container Business Global Marketing and Communication
More than 20 years’ experience with executive management, strategy and business development within industry and construction in Denmark, Germany and the Baltics:
- Vice President at Sanistål A/S
- Director at Sophus Berendsen Power & Motion Control